27288Re: Update on 20 year old cat with swollen back legs

  • margdaw4
    Mar 6, 2007
      Thank you Sharyl! My vet did prescribe Mylanta as a phosphate
      binder. I am going to ask for a copy of the blood test so I can see
      the levels on everything. My vet said she would not give Lasix
      because of his kidneys; but then she said the cardiologist might
      prescribe it. We will see tomorrow. I just hope he does not get
      too stressed during the test.

      Margie

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Sharyl Cline <clinebay@...>