2570Low salt diet?

  • akristaakrista@yahoo.com
    May 30, 2001
      Hi again. Bailey is doing well at home since his first bout with CHF,
      but he seems a little skinny - I don't think he's eating as much as
      usual, maybe because of the meds. We normally free feed him dry Nutra
      Max Cat. I am wondering if anyone has a good suggestion for some
      tasty canned food I can try and get him to eat that is not high in
      salt, which the doc. said is a no-no. So far he seems to like
      Wellness, which is made with human grade food - has anyone else had
      success with this brand?

      Any advice is appreciated,
      Krista
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic