25540Welcome Lilly!

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Nov 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      Well, today was the day -- I went to Logan Airport where I met Moriah and
      picked up our new girl Lilly (HCM, VSD). She was a perfect angel during the
      ride home, despite having to listen to her new mommy curse Massport and the
      'civil engineers' who designed the roads in and out of the airport on the
      way out. She met her new brothers and sister, and so far fur has not been
      flying and she's asleep IN my bookcase. She is quite the gorgeous little
      girl -- I've never had a 'money cat' before -- and very sweet and friendly.

      I would like to take this opportunity to thank and honor Moriah, foster-mom
      extraordinaire and a true friend to felines. Lilly was one of twenty-two
      cats Moriah cared for and it says an awful lot about the time and attention
      she gives her charges that Lilly was happy and comfortable enough to curl up
      for a nap in a strange house with three strange cats after flying for two
      hours to reach her new home. That Moriah took a day to fly her here *also*
      says a lot about this amazing woman! She will, as my grandmother used to
      say, get her crown in heaven for this.

      Lisa

      --
      "We need another and wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals
      .... In a world older and more complete than ours, they move finished and

      --Henry Beston, The Outmost House