      From: "Leah Ferron" <leahandhercats@...>
      To: "Meredith" <connecting@...>;
      <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 9:58 AM
      Subject: Re: [FH] Sometimes miracles cease....

      > Although I have sent Meredith a personal note, I felt it was necessary to
      acknowledge all that she and Monkey have done for this group. Through these
      two amazing beings, we have gained valuable information to help all of our
      kitties. You wanted to know how to deal with clots - Meredith could tell
      you! You wanted to know how to balance CRF and CHF - Meredith could tell
      you. You wanted to know how to deal with chyle - Meredith could tell you.
      Poor Monkey had it all when it came to complications with heart disease but
      she came through it all with flying colors due to Meredith. So I propose
      something a little different here - I propose a celebration! A celebration
      of Meredith and Monkey's journey together. Although their paths have gone
      different ways for now they will join together again. Until then, here's a
      "CHEERS" to Meredith and Moneky for a journey well taken and one not taken
      for granted!! Soar, Angel Monkey, as you did here on Earth!

      > Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic