25530Re: [FH] Sometimes miracles cease....

  • Leah Ferron
    Nov 1, 2006
      Although I have sent Meredith a personal note, I felt it was necessary to acknowledge all that she and Monkey have done for this group. Through these two amazing beings, we have gained valuable information to help all of our kitties. You wanted to know how to deal with clots - Meredith could tell you! You wanted to know how to balance CRF and CHF - Meredith could tell you. You wanted to know how to deal with chyle - Meredith could tell you. Poor Monkey had it all when it came to complications with heart disease but she came through it all with flying colors due to Meredith. So I propose something a little different here - I propose a celebration! A celebration of Meredith and Monkey's journey together. Although their paths have gone different ways for now they will join together again. Until then, here's a "CHEERS" to Meredith and Moneky for a journey well taken and one not taken for granted!! Soar, Angel Monkey, as you did here on Earth!

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec