25529Re: Sometimes miracles cease....

  • lorkatz2004
    Nov 1, 2006
      ---
      Dear Meredith

      I am so sorry to read this email and of your loss of Monkey. But in
      reading your email, I think you blame yourself for something you
      could have or might have done?? I can say I have 100%
      hindsight.......could have....should have done this or that. None
      of us are perfect and you did the best you could under the
      circumstances.

      All of us are fighting this terrible disease...........and in my
      opinion you were a very good mom to Monkey.

      In sympathy
      Cathy

      In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Meredith" <connecting@...> wrote:

      > I'm sorry to have to let you all know that Monkey died this
      morning. I'm not really up for writing much more about it, but I
      will sometime. I'm not really sure what happened anyway. Am
      struggling with feelings of blaming myself, which I'll explain when
      I share the details sometime.

      > Thank you so much for your caring and support-- we all know Monkey
      lived way longer than anyone would have dreamed. There were so many
      reasons for her "borrowed time" (especially her own reasons), but
      one main reason has been this group! How many times have we saved
      her life together??? I truly can never really thank you...

      > I know I am sporadic a lot of the time about getting on-line,
      which may be worse during this time of mourning. Some of you have
      my phone number, because I have given it to you privately, so I
      guess I'm asking if it's not too much trouble, that if someone
      writes in with something I should respond to, especially re:
      thrombosis, chyle, and balancing CHF with CRF......would one of you
      who has my number consider calling me to let me know so I can get on-
      line and reply? Thanks and sorry to be such a pain!