25281Re: [FH] Just Found Out!

  • Leah Ferron
    Oct 3, 2006
      Hello,

      I am sorry that I don't know your name but welcome to our group. We are glad to have you and Gretchen. I am sorry to hear about Gretchen's problems. I am hoping that the anemia and infection can quickly be resolved. Did your vet say anything about doing more testing for the heart murmur? Did he say anything about an echocardiogram? Murmurs can sometimes mean problems and sometimes not so much. Did they grade the murmur? The best and only way to find out if Gretchen has a major heart problem is by doing an echocardiogram by a vet cardiologist or internal med. You will want to ask your vet about this.

      As far as compassion, we have all the compassion in the world for pet lovers and their pets. We all know that they are more than just pets but they are our family! We also understand about the pain you feel when your kitty isn't doing well. Feel free to ask us any question you may have. We are hear for you two!

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec