      From: Anyes Moscrip [mailto:anyes@...]
      Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 6:01 PM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [feline-heart] Harry took a bad turn

      Begete@... wrote:

      > But the symptoms occurred Saturday and he was fine on Wednesday when he
      had a
      > complete checkup with the vet. Can it happen that fast (the fluid
      buildup?).
      > I thought it was more gradual. He is fina again today. Do the fluids
      reduce
      > themselves?

      Fluids can build up in a matter of hours. Certainly from Wednesday to
      Saturday
      is more than long enough to happen. Fluids will also get reabsorbed
      provided
      that whatever caused the problem, such as giving fluids for example or
      stress, is
      stopped.

      I hope that helps,
      Anyes, Angelica, angels Lucie and Georgina