24591Re: pleural effusion, ascites, poor breathing

  • Janie
    Aug 1, 2006
      Please get her on Rutin. It is inexpensive and you break the pill up. I
      used to do it in 1/3 ea meal and I put it in a treat. This is a
      medical advise as it has been prescribed for many. I wonder why the
      fluid is in her belly. Blackie got it and it was not that noticeable
      as it was around her lungs?? Is it white milky when it comes out??
      Blackie lived and her breathing would be 45 to 65 then we did lose her
      finally but rutin helped her stay a few more yrs. Janie
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic