2457Re: [feline-heart] Harry took a bad turn

  • Begete@aol.com
    May 7, 2001
      anyes@... writes:

      > The fluids put pressure on the heart and
      > lungs when you put your hand against your kitty's chest. If he squeaks,
      > protests in any way, I think he has fluids in the chest cavity

      But the symptoms occurred Saturday and he was fine on Wednesday when he had a
      complete checkup with the vet. Can it happen that fast (the fluid buildup?).
      I thought it was more gradual. He is fina again today. Do the fluids reduce
      themselves?