24270[FH] Re: Slippery elm bark - what meds is this recommended with?

  • taloah2000
    Jul 4, 2006
      Thanks for asking, Candace. I am trying to figure out the logistics
      of this. Whether once a day is sufficient etc. Maybe I need to put
      his supplements in his morning meal without the SEB, then do his
      morning meds. and at night only do SEB in his evening meal, then
      wait at least an hour for his evening meds. Poor little guy - it's
      hard to see his appetite so diminished despite being fed his very
      favorite food.

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, moonpye <moonpye@...> wrote:

      > Hi Sue,
      >
      > Can you give the SEB mixed in the food at the same time as B
      Complex and