24228Angel Alec

  • Leah Ferron
    Jul 1, 2006
      It is with a heavy and broken heart that I tell you that my dearest sweetest baby, Alec, has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. My husband and I helped him pass just about an hour ago. His breathing got too heavy for either of ours comfort and I did not want him to suffer. This has been the hardest day of my life. I did get to spend some quality time with him today before we went to the vet's and I took some beautiful pictures of him outside (where he was never allowed to go except today and he enjoyed every minute of it).

      I want to thank everyone in this group for their support, I could not have gotten through this without you all. I will still be a part of this group but I may take some more time away. I get so attached to all of your kitties that I just need to help myself before helping you all. Believe me when I say that I cry everytime I read of another special kitty that has to take the path that Alec took today.

      I am having Alec cremated and I sent his favorite toy to go with him. I look forward to having him back home with me because me, my husband and 4 kitties are missing him badly. Thank you all, again, and I will email you all soon.

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

      Do you Yahoo!?