23948Re: Weight loss

  • howdeeeyall@aol.com
    Jun 2, 2006
      Fish oil should not taste bad. If it has a bitter taste, or a bad feel on
      the tongue, it's rancid and should not be used. Rancid oil will do damage
      instead of helping.

      Fish oil should always be in the frig! In fact, I won't buy it at a store
      if it's not refrigerated in the store. Whole Foods and places like that have
      a cooler for fish oil, flaxseed oil, etc.

      I taste the fish oil pretty often to make sure it's not getting rancid. Any
      yucky, sticky feeling on the tongue and it's in the trash.

      Judith

      In a message dated 6/2/2006 5:41:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      feline-heart@yahoogroups.com writes:

      The bottles are big and a bit difficult to use. I pour a bit into an empty
      baby food jar. It's easy to fill the syringe from that, plus you have a lid
      so it doesn't pick up smells in the fridge. (Keep it refrigerated - it
      lasts longer & doesn't taste quite as bad.)