23442Re: [FH] Pet Insurance- echocardiograms

  • Leah Ferron
    Apr 10, 2006
      I looked into this when Alec got sick but all have pre-existing condition clauses. My vet said the insurance wasn't worth it until it was too late. The cost wasn't worth it for the young cats and the older they get the more expensive the insurance gets.

      Leah and her cats

      "spun.sugar" <spun.sugar@...> wrote:
      Hi all. I'm new to this group. Does anyone know of a pet insurance
      that covers most aspects of HCM diagnosis & treatments including
      yearly echocardiograms ? I really need this in the worst way.

      Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

      Cat health insurance Cat health care Pet health cat Cat health Heart conditions Health problem in cat