23430Re: [FH] Pet Insurance- echocardiograms

  • Debbie (Debsie)
    Apr 8, 2006
      not if it's pre existing, if you already had the insurance then found out the disease then some would cover it, but if you are asking about insurance after the fact, then no it won't be covered.

      Deb

      "spun.sugar" <spun.sugar@...> wrote:
      Hi all. I'm new to this group. Does anyone know of a pet insurance
      that covers most aspects of HCM diagnosis & treatments including
      yearly echocardiograms ? I really need this in the worst way.

      Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

      Cat health insurance Cat health care Pet health cat Cat health Heart conditions Health problem in cat

      Deb,Bailey & Chief
      http://members.tripod.com/debgram-ivil/debsfelinefine/index.html
      Pet Birth Certificates http://grahamsgraphics.sphosting.com/cert.html