2232RE: [feline-heart] cardiomyopathy

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Mar 29, 2001

      Well, this is a group about heart problems in cats. Cardiomyopathy is the
      name for a class of heart problems (in which the muscle of the heart is
      abnormal). And while it is the common topic discussed on this list, it is
      not the only heart problem that cats have. Thus, my question.

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger