21483Re: [FH] So my baby boys have heart murmurs too

  • taloah2000
    Nov 2, 2005
      Sorry - I am in Metro DC. But yeah, he is utterly adorable. :) And I
      really couldn't have done anything else - I am glad to have the chance
      to get them started on a good life. I do so hope their little hearts
      are ok so that they will be easy to place.

      I dunno what it is with me and pets I have fostered/adopted - the
      first cat I got from the animal shelter had a double heart murmur
      (she's with my mom now as she likes to go outside and I won't let her
      here - 7 yrs old and going strong), my foster dog had a heart murmur
      and arrhythmia , though not serious, and now three out of four foster
      kitties have heart murmurs!!

      Thank you for the good wishes for my little guys. :)

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, MJ Johnson <mjj_007@y...> wrote:

      > Tinytim is so cute! Where do you live? Michigan?
      > [She asked hopefully?]
      >
      > I have two older kitties, one with both HCM and CRF,
      > but it wouldn't preclude adoption of a new fur baby,
      > or at least help finding a home for him : )
      >
      > And our furry family commends you for being such a
      > good kitty mom to look after your little ones.
      >
      > Sending you great kitty karma and wishes for homes for
      > your babies,
      > MJ & Rupert & Bimmer
      > >^..^<

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic