21482Re: [FH] So my baby boys have heart murmurs too

  • MJ Johnson
    Nov 2, 2005
      Tinytim is so cute! Where do you live? Michigan?
      [She asked hopefully?]

      I have two older kitties, one with both HCM and CRF,
      but it wouldn't preclude adoption of a new fur baby,
      or at least help finding a home for him : )

      And our furry family commends you for being such a
      good kitty mom to look after your little ones.

      Sending you great kitty karma and wishes for homes for
      your babies,
      MJ & Rupert & Bimmer
      >^..^<

      http://farechase.yahoo.com