21446Weight loss (was CoQ-10 and L-Carnitine dosages)

  • g minnier
    Oct 31, 2005
      Sue, I saw in your post to Tanya that your Pepper has lost weight. How did
      you do it? My Bud is 16 lbs and the vet says that is TOO MUCH - in fact, he
      is what she calls "pre-diabetic". My poor boy, the echo today showed his
      heart has not changed since July 2004 (good news) but the bad news was the
      high sugar. She says she has seen cats lose weight and stay on one of the
      prescription diets and get rid of the diabetes so I need to find a good way
      to help him lose a couple of pounds. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
      Gwen and the 3 cats in Phoenix
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic