21096Re: [FH] too little coq10?

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Sep 30, 2005

      If he's tolerating it okay, you might want to increase it a bit to 30 mg or
      even 60 mg. It really depends on where he is in the disease process. If he's
      asymptomatic, with mild disease he will probably be just fine at 15-30 mg
      per day.

      Extra won't hurt him, but it may not help and this stuff is not cheap. My
      own kitty is very advanced, so he gets megadoses.

      On 9/30/05, rdcarmichael_99 <rdcarmichael_99@...> wrote:
      > Hi-
      > I've been reading some of the CoQ10 responses and I'm a little
      > concerned about how much I'm giving Calvin. I give him 15mg once a
      > day. He's 15 pounds if that matters. In reading the responses, I'm
      > thinking that is way too little. Any thoughts? This was what was
      > originally suggested to me over a year ago - but I'm wondering if I
      > should make some changes.
      > Thanks,
      > Ryanne
      > feline-heart@yahoogroups.com