20779Re: [FH] foster Homes needed/MORE INFO HERE

  • turkishangoraathumanesociety
    Sep 5, 2005
      On previous post the one link shows all of the shelters and orgs
      helping or in need of help. Here is the Petfinder forum for the
      subject:

      http://www.petfinder.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=16

      Much more info may be found there if you'd like to help///

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "turkishangoraathumanesociety"
      <turkishangoraathumanesociety@y...> wrote:
      > http://www.petfinder.org/disaster/ <---
      > More info that mentions CARA "Community Animal Rescue & Adoption"
      in MS
      > also:
      > http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/MS13.html <--
      >

      > --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "turkishangoraathumanesociety"
      > <turkishangoraathumanesociety@y...> wrote:
      > > I just called the phone # and there is an outgoing message that
      the
      > > shelter in MS that they are presently trying to get animals out
      of
      > has
      > > a website where you can fill out an application. Once they empty
      that
      > > shelter, they will have another message with the next one. These
      > > ladies sound like really good people on the msg. The present
      shelter
      > is:
      > > www.CaraMS.org or
      > > email cara@c...