20748foster Homes needed

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Sep 3, 2005
      Subject: [reality101_redux] Room Desperately Needed for the Animal Victims
      of Katrina

      I send this to those of you who are animal lovers...this may be all that
      some of us can do:

      Transport Provided to Anywhere - Room Desperately Needed for the Animal
      Victims of Katrina

      There is transportation provided, with people ready and waiting, for upwards
      of 200 dogs and 150 cats so far rescued from the devastation of hurricane
      Katrina. What these animals need is a place to go. Kennels, boarding, vets
      offices, shelters with any extra space, foster homes and rescues. Even one
      or two open kennels would greatly help.

      From what we know, all animals have been vaccinated and are in good health
      considering the conditions. There are dogs and cats of every breed and size.
      Some are in groups of two, three or four, hailing from the same family,
      while some are solitary. ANY KENNEL SPACE AVAILABLE CAN CERTAINLY BE USED.
      These drivers are willing to move these animals ANYWHERE they need to go.
      Absolutely anywhere.

      The current safe houses for these animals are being inundated and some of
      these pets will have to be euthanized if they are not moved to make room for
      the incoming animals.

      Please feel free to pass on this information everywhere. Every forum, every
      list, every community.

      REMEMBER THESE ANIMALS WILL BE TRANSPORTED TO YOU.

      If you know anyone, anywhere, that is willing to take in even one cat or dog
      please have them contact Lynda at the information provided below.

      They are also asking for ANY kind of donations for the animals - money, food
      bedding, water, etc.

      Please Contact Lynda V. at: 203 515 3024 (cell)
      Home: 203 227 5308
      Email: Lynda@...

      Please contact at any time, day or night. These volunteers, rescuers and
      shelter workers are working around the clock.

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      Visit my Ebay Store for Vintage and Unique Items
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)