20727[FH] Re: coughing

  • cayvb
    Sep 2, 2005
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Anyes <anyes@i...> wrote:
      > Coughing can most definitely be a sign of chf.

      I had to bring McGovern to the emergency room this morning. His
      respiratory rate more then doubled and I panicked. The vet there said
      now it seems like a cardiovascular symptom. So I've been suppressing
      his cough with Prednisone and but that's all. He is still in some kind
      of a crisis.
      I brought him in around 6;00am and I had to leave him there until the
      Cardio vet comes in. He'll have an echo done today. He was due for one
      on Tuesday, but the same cardiologist is at the emergency clinic so
      it'll get done today instead. At least he is there in case he gets
      even worse. Cathy
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic