19789Re: Pascal update

  • Lynn
    Jun 4, 2005
      Hi Elaine,

      Just wanted to add my best wishes for Pascal's recovery.
      Teegan and I are sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
      I'm always amazed by a cat's ability to overcome incredible odds,
      or at least keep them at bay for a lot longer than I ever imagined.
      I've learned more from them about inner strength, perserverence
      and adjustments to limitations than from any human I know.
      Teegan, his siblings and I are rooting for you and Pascal !

      Big hugs to you and Pascal ~ Hang in there! :-)

      Lynn & Teegy
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic