19781hugs

  • jen
    Jun 3, 2005
      > And it was some of the best advice I've ever gotten -- I credit
      Susan's
      > timely advice for being a good part of the reason why I was able
      to help Baby Boy.
      > That kind of thing is what makes this list so valuable.

      Hear, hear! (or is that here, here??!!) I've been offline for some
      time and really missed everybody! I've spent the past few hours
      reading about 150 posts!

      Deagan is doing great, running around like an idiot! His foster
      brother Royal is staying - a turkish angora mix - and they love each
      other! The new foster arrived last week and today is his first day
      out - so far so good!

      Kitty hugs to everybody,

      jen, deagan, royal, kira the dog and sherwin the nutty foster (i
      forgot what kittens can be like!!)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic