18161Re: [FH] Skittles my cat

  • ladycherise@aol.com
    Jan 8, 2005
      Ok I took Skittles to the vet yesterday and she had an x ray of her abdomen
      and she had a senior blood panel done of which I will get the results today.
      They also expelled some urine to test and found a lot of white blood cells
      in her urine so she is on an oral antibiotic for that and then retest the urine
      after the antibiotic is finished.
      The xray showed no tumors and so I wont know the rest of the results for the
      blood draw until they call me today with them
      I will keep you updated

      Cindy