18149Re: [FH] Skittles my cat

  • Sue B
    Jan 7, 2005
      Cindy,

      Does she seem to be uncomfortable? If so, it may be a reason to go to the vet's.

      My only thought is that at her age, she may have a bit of arthritis. Is her litter box big enough for her to move around comfortably? Are the sides too high for her to climb in or is she eliminating when she's outside of the box?

      I've found that my Maine Coon girl has a litter box that's 16" x 22" and she just about fits comfortably.

      I'm sure the other members will have other helpful comments.

      Sue