17254Question on fluids ...

  • Jcatj50@AOL.com
    Sep 6, 2004
      Hello everyone
      As you may remember my Ivory has CRF and was just Diagnosed with heart
      problems (HCM).
      She was getting fluids every day at 75 ml ... but now can only get 38 ml EOD.
      Her kidneys numbers seem to be holding pretty good at this point. But now
      that I'm not using the fluids as much I'm concerned as to how long to keep an
      opened bag.
      Can you guys give me some feedback on how long you keep a bag of fluids once
      it has been opened? Can you store them in a special way to keep them longer?
      Thanks
      Ivory and Jodean