16900Re: [FH] Re: cat w/ CHF

  • Susan
    Jul 6, 2004
      --- brinkett <scrubbrush@...> wrote:

      > I also think it'll be a shame if we can't share
      > dosages - after all,
      > this is a group where we share information so we can
      > best treat our
      > cats. So I hope people
      > continue to share
      > what dosages they are using, but that's just my
      > opinion.

      I also hope the practice of including the particulars
      such as age, breed, diagnosis and treatment regimen in
      the form of a sig in the bottom of all emails that are
      asking questions is adopted by most. It really helps
      when trying to answer questions. I think of it as the
      equivalent of chart notes. I personally have a very
      hard time remmebering and though you may have spelled
      out the whole scenario just a few days ago I have
      already forgotten :(

      See my sig below for an example (Rudy weighs 8.2 lbs now)

      =====

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic