16362Re: Question - coping

  • brinkett
    Apr 28 6:18 AM
      Hi Heather,

      If I *had* to travel, like to attend a funeral or something like
      that, I would board Morag at the vet's office because it would be
      the best place for her. But I wouldn't choose to travel at this
      time given that she is so prone to developing fluid. Like you, if I
      felt Morag was stable and there wasn't much chance of anything
      happening, I would probably board her at the vet's but for no longer
      than a long weekend.

      Sarah.

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Heather Grace" <seasaidh@c...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Sarah,
      >
      > I wouldn't want to board Purcy at the vets either, but if I
      > absolutely *had* to travel and Purcy was stable, I would board
      him.
      > I have a friend who works in the kennel part of the vet clinic and
      > she says that all the pets who are there, even the ones who are
      only
      > stuck there for the day, get lots of attention. Everyone there
      loves
      > Purcy, especially his vet, but I have to admit that the feeling
      isn't
      > mutual with Purcy. And I don't want to stress him out if I can
      help
      > it.
      >
      > Heather & Purcy
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic