16140Re: [FH] Sarah, Susan & William--thanks

  • Susan Aufieri
    Apr 6, 2004
      Abby's was 200 and her cardio vet wasn't at all happy with that number, even taking into
      account the "white coat" factor. She felt that with the HCM, that's too much work for it to
      do. Judging by Abby's body language that day she was a little stressed, though not as
      stressed
      as I've seen her be at a Vet's office when I've seen her with BLOOD red ears, wide eyed,
      shaking, panting.

      Susan

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, William Draper <wedraper@e...> wrote:
      > the normal range of heart rates for a cat is enormous. it ranges from 100 (asleep) to
      240 (right before it freaks out). there is less hard data on cats than dogs, so their normal
      ranges tend to be a bit wider.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic