15216Re: new to group, questions about air travel

  • turkishangoraathumanesociety
    Jan 3, 2004
      Being
      a Flight Attendant for 9 years, I can advise you with all my heart
      (and this goes for everyone who travels by air domestically &
      internationally)...Never EVER fly an animal, unless you bring it in a
      carrier INSIDE the cabin with you. I would strongly suggest a soft
      carrier bag, as all airplane's dimensions are different, reagrdless
      of what they list on their websites. Obviously, never sedate a cat
      for this, especially an HCM cat. I have learned WAY too much while I
      was a FA to EVER fly a pet in the cargo area. Good luck, I hope
      kitty will be okay...