14919Re: How can I successfully administer a pill?

  • Deena
    Dec 1, 2003
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Jess <metpecker@y...> wrote:
      How are all of you administering medicine to your kitties? Any
      advice would be helpful at this point. Thanks! -J&D

      I read where you can place the pills in a can of treats and they
      will absorb the taste/smell of the treat. Luckily, Mr P will take
      his pills if I hide them in food, but this approach makes sense.

      Deena in Newburyport, MA
      Mr. Pepe: Male, NFC, diagnosed 11/12/03 at 3 yrs, severe HCM,
      restrictive, severely enlarged left atrium, advanced CHF, grade 2/6
      murmur, mild neuro signs (head tilt & tremors). Enalapril 2.5 mg 1x
      day, Fragmin .04 ml 2x/day subcu, lasix 5mg 2x day
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic