    Oct 31, 2003
      I found this site very helpful:

      http://www.vmth.ucdavis.edu/cardio/cases/cases.htm

      Cindy Pitts
      Easton, MA

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Kathryn St. Clare"
      <kstclare@y...> wrote:

      > Catherine,
      >
      > Thank you for posting this. It is a very helpful site. Could folks
      please post their favorite sites for feline cardiology info,
      including the very technical ones? I am studying as much as I can
      these days about this.

      > TIA,
      > Kathryn
      >

      > Catherine Browning <cebro@a...> wrote:
      > Carrie's post about VSD inspired me to do a Google search ...
      anyway, found a link to "VetGo Cardiology" at
      http://www.vetgo.com/cardio/concepts/concindx.php

      > It's about dogs and cats, but covers a fair bit about heart disease
      though of course it's not as technical as some sites I've found.