14000RE: [FH] SOMETHING AWFUL HAS HAPPENED

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Aug 3, 2003
      Lisa,

      I'm so sorry about Mimi. But please don't start blaming yourself. You
      can't control or foresee everything. Cats fall off of refrigerators & break
      their necks. Kittens fall down stairs. Other cats eat rubber bands that
      lead to their deaths. Sometimes bad things just happen.

      Please accept my deepest condolences.

      --
      Jonathan Rosenberg
      President & Founder, Tabby's Place