13387RE: [FH] raw organ meats was Vet articles regarding cardiac nutrition and Fox study

  • Wathey, Lisa
    Jul 2, 2003
      Hey Brigitte, what do you think of the books that recommend "treating" the meat with grapefruit-seed extract to kill the bacteria (or anything else). Is it the acidic environment that would do it? I have just been buying Barney good quality meat at Whole foods but am concerned about it. Is there anything we can do to make it safer? Lisa W.

      This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential and covered by the attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended recipient, DO NOT READ, notify sender and delete this message. In addition, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.