13361Re: [FH] Vet articles regarding cardiac nutrition and Fox study was Bob's Recheck Echo Results

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Jul 1 8:40 AM
      Hi
      I have always fed both my cats a little raw, fresh and finely chopped liver and kidney a week. I use calves liver in preference to pig or lambs as there are organically reared cattle here and use lambs kidney as it is softer in texture for old cat teeth. Both cats adore it and it is best mixed with a little COOKED brown rice.
      Debbie

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor