11409Re: [FH] Treacle

  • Marja van Die
    May 2 1:03 AM
      Dear Debbie, Here I was going on about myself and my cat when you were having such a hard time! Im so happy Treacle pulled through! Hope she will recover fast and be home with you soon! Take care :-) Marja

      Debbie Raikes-May <debbie.raikesmay@...> wrote:Dear Friends
      Treacle BadcatBadcat Ansell is still with us. Her temp is down 2 degrees and she has showed a plate of sardine (small) a clean pair of gums. We have to ring again at 7pm. The original vet (one we don't like) says this reaction is 1 in 50,000. I think she is a cat in a million so I suppose the odds were loaded. She will not take aspirin anymore. It burns her stoamch.
      please continue your great prayers for her as this is what has helped her (and me)
      Love
      Debbie and Kippur (I am NOT 'only cat' yet!!)
      Debbie Raikes-May
      Clock Consultancy Ltd

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor