1056Pepcid AC?

  • J. Z.
    Nov 30, 2000
      Ollie's having stomach trouble again, and won't eat.

      I'll bet his white cell count is up again, too. There is no way to find out
      if something's wrong in his mouth other than dental X-rays, that require
      hospitalization and anesthesia. However, he seems to be OK, then bad, then
      OK. The one constant when he has these bad times is upset, gurgling
      stomach. He WANTS to eat, but when I put food down, he just looks at it.

      It seems to me that I've read of people giving Pepcid AC to their cats.
      Anyone know anything about this?