      From: Jonathan Rosenberg
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 7:58 PM
      Subject: RE: [FH] Does anyone know where I can buy..........

      In an earlier message, Debbie Raikes-May
      [mailto:debbie.raikesmay@...] said ...

      > Dear Diane
      > Where do you get it [buffered aspirin] from? I
      > can't find it at all in the UK? I am getting
      > anxious because currently Treacle isn't on
      > anything.

      Debbie,

      You might want to talk with your vet about how important it is for Treacle to
      taike the aspirin. I say this because it has never been shown that aspirin will
      help prevent clots in cats. But since aspirin does have that effect in humans,
      most vets suggest using it for certain heart patients, just in case it does
      help.

      My point is that it might not be that important for her to take the aspirin.

      --
      Jonathan Rosenberg
      Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger,

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT