      From: kittyluva12
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 10:23 PM
      Subject: [FH] Re: Severe Heart murmur Leading to heart failure

      Figero has a Severe heart murmur is all i was told.My vet said he is
      surprised figero lived this long with such a severe heart murmur and
      that he will just waste away and die.Figero has severe muscle loss
      which i think makes his stomach look bigger also.Does anyone know the
      Price range for this kind of procedure(the draining)or of the cheapest
      (effective)medicine for fluid buildup?I run a rescue so We dont have
      tons of money to spend, we have 14 other cats to take care of.I love
      figero and want to do everything i can for him without Risking not
      having enough money to pay for a emergency vet visit for one of the
      other 13.Thank you again for any Info you might have.

      this is rutebaga13

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor