Re: [FF] New Yahoo and email reading

  • Andrew Gibbens
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 3:29 AM
      Atholl Reid wrote:

      >Is anyone else out there using GMail and if so, what do you think of it?

      I've not used Gmail but I have noticed that there is something unusual
      about its message headers - they display fine in Eudora but show only
      gibberish in Quick Delete, which I use for email filtering. It turned out
      I had been deleting somebody's messages from Gmail for quite a while before
      I found out..... Of course, Gmail may be doing it right and it's a bug in
      Quick Delete but the problem only occurs with Gmail.

      So if someone stops replying to your messages, this may be why.

      Andrew
    • Atholl Reid
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 7:23 PM
        Hello all

        Andrew wrote:

        > I've not used Gmail but I have noticed that there is something unusual
        > about its message headers - they display fine in Eudora but show only
        > gibberish in Quick Delete, which I use for email filtering. It turned out
        > I had been deleting somebody's messages from Gmail for quite a while before
        > I found out..... Of course, Gmail may be doing it right and it's a bug in
        > Quick Delete but the problem only occurs with Gmail.
        >
        > So if someone stops replying to your messages, this may be why.
        <<<
        Thanks for that: I'll bear it in mind.

        Squidely pop

        Atholl