RE: [featwa] Saturday - Coffee talk with experienced parents of children with autism

  • Sarah David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 7:39 AM
      Hi.  I can't figure out how to leave this group.  I tried the unsubscribe at the bottom and I keep getting more and more messages.  Please advise.  Thanks.

      To: featwa@yahoogroups.com
      From: buggy2005@...
      Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:29:27 -0700
      Subject: [featwa] Saturday - Coffee talk with experienced parents of children with autism

      TACA Washington Chapter Meeting

      Extended Coffee Talk - Spotlight: TACA Family Journeys

      Saturday, April 14, 2:00 PM

      Please join us for an extended Coffee Talk at our regular meeting time. We'll have coffee, snacks, and plenty of time and a private space to relax and share stories, answer questions, and chat with others who understand what it's like to have a child on the autism spectrum. Following announcements, two experienced moms will briefly share their autism journeys. The rest of the time is yours to relax, ask questions, and share your experiences.

      Location: Birth and Beyond
      2719 East Madison Street
      Seattle, WA 98112

      About TACA:  Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) is a national non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to educating, empowering and supporting families affected by autism. For families who have just received the autism diagnosis, TACA aims to speed up the cycle time from the autism diagnosis to effective treatments. TACA helps to strengthen the autism community by connecting families and the professionals who can help them, allowing them to share stories and information to help improve the quality of life for people with autism. For more information, go to www.tacanow.org