UPDATED: Registration is Open for FEAT University Place Super Saturday - April 21st

  • Karen Cordero
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 3:55 PM

      Want to learn more about FEAT?  Visit our NEW website: www.featwa.org

      South Sound (University Place) Super Saturday

      Enroll your child in this fun-filled event:

      April 21, 2012

      10am-1pm

      Evergreen Primary School

      7102 40th Street, University Place, WA  98466

      Held monthly, Super Saturday is a

      social and respite program promoting productive interaction between children with autism and their typical siblings ages 4-12 years old. We aim to improve our children’s leisure skills and also provide families with much needed respite.  Our program is staffed by trained, committed, and closely supervised FEAT volunteers.

      **Children must be pre-registered**

      Register your child(ren) for April 21st:

      http://bit.ly/supersaturdayregistration

      **Register early, space is limited!**

      All participating families must be current FEAT of Washington members. If you would like to register and are not a member, sign-up online at www.featwa.org, it's free! If you would like to make a donation to help offset the program's costs, we suggest $10 for the first child, $5 for subsequent children, and $20 maximum per family.  Donations can be made by cash or check on the day of the event or online.

      Looking forward to seeing you all at our fun April event!

      Sincerely,

      Karen

      Karen Cordero

      University Place Super Saturday Coordinator

      Families for Effective Autism Treatment (FEAT) of Washington

      Cell Phone 858-361-4730

      www.featwa.org