New FEAT Auction Items: 6 night stay in Hawaii and more!

  • Rachel Ratner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      FEAT's so thrilled about the donations we've been receiving to support our upcoming Reach for the Stars Auction, Mar 17th. Be a fighter pilot for a day? 6 night stay in Hawaii? Yes please!

      We hope you can attend. Plus, we're still seeking donations for new items.

      thanks!
      Rachel Ratner, MSW
      Family Services Coordinator
      Families for Effective Autism Treatment (FEAT) of Washington

      physical address:
      14434 NE 8th St. Second Floor
      Bellevue, WA 98007

      mailing address: