Fortunate sons

  • Aleksandar Lazarevic
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2004
      Does anone knows anything about this band. They'll have an album in
      2005
      and it's called "Burned again". I was looking on the net and couldn't find
      anything
      so i hope they're boys from someone's neighbourhood and he can tell us
      a few words about them.
      They sounds like they know each song from New Bomb Turks - Destroy oh
      boy.
      They combined NBT way of singing and drumming with some old school
      garage punk sound and it sounds really good.

      Aleksandar
    • Stevo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
        --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, "Aleksandar Lazarevic"
        <lavac@E...> wrote:
        > Does anone knows anything about this band. They'll have an
        album in
        > 2005
        > and it's called "Burned again". I was looking on the net and
        couldn't find
        > anything
        > so i hope they're boys from someone's neighbourhood and he can tell
        us
        > a few words about them.
        > They sounds like they know each song from New Bomb Turks -
        Destroy oh
        > boy.
        > They combined NBT way of singing and drumming with some old school
        > garage punk sound and it sounds really good.
        >
        > Aleksandar

        That's npot the band me old mucker Chris Wilson formed about ten
        years ago is it?
      • Aleksandar Lazarevic
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2004
          > That's npot the band me old mucker Chris Wilson formed about ten
          > years ago is it?

          I don't know. I couldn't find anything on the net.
          Those guys are playing like New Bomb Turks like i said.
          That's all i know.

          Aleksandar