Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 06 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 06 Dec
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ARTIST of the Week: RYAN HOLLADAY, New Kid In Town [ryanholladay.com]
      ALBUM of the Week: TERRY SMITH, Matters Of The Heart [TerrySmith.us]

      *** Terry Smith tours New Zealand between Jan 2nd and Feb 2nd 2005 ***
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a kitbag full of New Releases:

      TED COOK, There Won't Be Time To Say Goodbye [Circuit Rider]
      MARK COLLIER, Hometown Kentucky [MMG]
      PATTI WORKMAN, Everybody In Heaven [Circuit Rider]
      JEFF WHITLOW, Home [MMG]
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Two Step Around The Christmas Tree [CD-Tex]
      RYAN HOLLADAY, Kaymoor Mine [ryanholladay.com]
      The GEEZINSLAWS, Lighten Up It's Christmas [CD-Tex]
      RYAN HOLLADAY, Midnight Radio [ryanholladay.com]
      JOE NICHOLS, Old Toy Trains [Universal South]
      TERRY SMITH, I Bet She's Feeding Chickens [TerrySmith.us]
      FINEST KIND, While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night [finestkind.ca] Ca
      TERRY SMITH, My Baby Loves Me All The Time [TerrySmith.us]
      MORCAMBE & WISE, The Happiest Christmas Of All [EMI] UK
      JOHN SHELDON, Sometimes We Get Lucky [johnsheldon.com]
      ALMA COGAN, Christmas Cards [EMI] UK
      JIMMY DEAN, My Christmas Room [Epic]
      The SONS OF TENNESSEE, If We Never Meet Again [sonsoftennessee.com]
      ARTHUR GODFREY, Mele Kalikimaka [Epic]
      GORDIE TENTREES BAND, Lonesome Buckaroo [tentrees.ca] Ca
      GARY ROODMAN, Emma Turns Three [home.earthlink.net/~groodman/]
      MARC CHRISTIAN with MATT KING, Whiskey In A Song [marcchristianmusic.com]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS surrenders up his WMD [Western Music Discs]:

      HANK SNOW, Nestor The Long-Eared Christmas Donkey [Bear Family]
      KRIS KRISTOFFERSON, El Coyote [Spectrum]
      GENE AUTRY, You're The Only Star [Fatboy]
      The GIRLS OF THE GOLDEN WEST, Home Sweet Home In Texas [BACM]
      MATTIE O'NEIL, Look What Followed Me Home [Cattle]
      RED SOVINE, A Hard Road To Travel [Cattle]
      The DELMORE BROTHERS, Everybody Loves Her [Cattle]
      WEBB PIERCE, Blue Christmas [Half Moon]
      JOHNNY COOPER, Hummingbird [HMV] NZ
      PHILIP STEANS, City Lights [phil.steans(at)xtra.co.nz] NZ
      CAMERON CLAYTON, I Love You No Matter Where You Are [cameronclayton.co.nz] NZ
      CHRIS STUART & BACKCOUNTRY, Take Me Into Your Heart [chrisstuart.com]
      CARL BUTLER, A Penny For Your Thoughts [Bear Family]
      REBA MacENTIRE, I'll Be Home For Christmas [Half Moon]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13+ years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand