Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Music-criticism criticism in the Post-Gazette

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2004
      --On Saturday, December 4, 2004 11:43 AM -0500 Perfect Sound Forever
      <perfectlist@...> wrote:

      > I'm
      > guessing that this also includes conservative talk-show hosts, major
      > league baseball players and presidents of the United States, right?

      Actors, writers, CEOs, religious leaders...sure. Is the Joseph Carducci
      who wrote this a man who happens to share a name with Mr. Pop Narcotic for
      a delicious irony? Or is this an elaborate practical joke?

      Carl Z.
    • Justin Hopper
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2004
        >> Is the Joseph Carducci
        who wrote this a man who happens to share a name with Mr. Pop Narcotic
        for
        a delicious irony? Or is this an elaborate practical joke?

        I hadn't thought of that! But I just looked him up on the PG's website,
        and if it IS pop narcotic, he writes an AWFUL lot of letters to the
        Post-Gazette from Mt Lebanon. mostly about how bad movies with swear
        words are.

        juddy

        <perfectlist@...> wrote:

        > I'm
        > guessing that this also includes conservative talk-show hosts, major
        > league baseball players and presidents of the United States, right?

        Actors, writers, CEOs, religious leaders...sure. Is the Joseph Carducci

        who wrote this a man who happens to share a name with Mr. Pop Narcotic
        for
        a delicious irony? Or is this an elaborate practical joke?

        Carl Z.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129e70641/M=273541.5630596.6691732.2248467/
        D=grplch/S=1707423753:HM/EXP=1102265290/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n1/*htt
        p:/launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=273541.5630596.6691732.2248467/D=grplc
        h/S=:HM/A=2061551/rand=482398581>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links