Best music journalism of the year

  • Perfect Sound Forever
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm compiling a list of the best music journalism of the year for
      rockcritics.com Not the most glamorous job but I like it. I've already
      collecting a pretty good group of articles that I'm just starting to sort
      out but I thought I'd ask the experts here if they have any particular
      favorite piece that they think should be included. Even if you're proud of
      something you've written, that's fine with me.

      Thanks again,
      Jason

      Perfect Sound Forever
      online music magazine since 1993- now new and semi-improved!
      http://www.perfectsoundforever.com