Playlist: Fear & Whiskey 11/29/04

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
      WRCT 88.3 fm
      5000 Forbes Ave.
      Pittsburgh, PA 15213
      www.wrct.org
      412-621-WRCT (studio)
      412-621-0728 (business)
      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Host: Karl
      Date: 11-29-2004

      Artist/Song

      Free Fall/Inside Out
      The Breakup Society/The New Ronnie Spector
      [@Arsenal Lanes 11/29]
      Buzzcocks/What Do I Get?
      The Lackloves/Still Missing You
      The Muffs/Don't Pick On Me
      Kristin Hersh/Hate My Way (Acoustic)
      Tres Chicas/Deep As Your Pocket
      Jeannie C. Riley/Harper Valley P.T.A.
      The Knitters/Poor Little Critter on the Road

      The Blacks/Dolly
      Scroat Belly/Born in a Barn
      Old 97's/Coahuila
      The McCarthys/The Guy That Slaps the Horse
      Conway Twitty/Next in Line

      The Tragically Hip/Evelyn*
      Elvis Costello and the Imposters/Monkey to Man
      Atomic 7/Devil's Mittens
      Camper Van Beethoven/Discotheque CVB
      Merle Travis/Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! (That Cigarette)*
      Ralph Stanley/Daddy's Wildwood Flower
      Townes Van Zandt/For the Sake of the Song
      Jim Roll/Witness World
      The Gothees/Sugar Sugar
      [@ The Rex 12/10]
      Elliott Smith/Pretty (Ugly Before)

      The Deliberate Strangers/Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down
      [@ The Rex 12/10]
      Trailer Bride/Quit That Jealousy
      A. Robic & the Exertions/Flying Indian
      FSK/Die Original Trapp Familie (John Coltrane)
      Pixies/Ain't That Pretty At All
      Vic Chesnutt/Like a Monkey in the Zoo
      Jon Langford & Sally Timms/Broken Bottle
      Elizabeth Cotten/Shake Sugaree

      * requests
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
        --On Monday, November 29, 2004 9:01 PM -0500 Mock the DJ
        <mockthedj@...> wrote:

        > Camper Van Beethoven/Discotheque CVB

        If I was still on the air, listeners would already be sick of this song.